It is important that hirers use our Zoom Mobile Skips carefully.Upon placement of an order with Zoom Mobile Skips for the hire of a Zoom Mobile Skip the hirer agrees to the following terms and conditions as part of the Rental Agreement. Please read the terms and conditions carefully. If you have any questions, please contact Zoom Mobile Skip on 0408 088 142.
To the customer:
The terms & conditions are part of this legally binding agreement, including hirer’s disclaimer from all liability for injury and damage.
- The following items are considered hazardous waste and are not acceptable for disposal in a Zoom Mobile Skip.
- Radioactive waste
- Medical waste
- Grease trap waste
- Contaminated soil
- Any liquids (see tips page for how to dispose of liquid)
- Used oil filters
- Containers filled with oil
- Asbestos: *Asbestos is a very dangerous substance. Incorrect disposal of asbestos may lead to criminal prosecution. The hirer is liable for any asbestos found in the trailer skip. The cost of disposal of asbestos is the liability of the hirer, and may amount to thousands of dollars.
- Zoom Mobile Skips are made for general waste. They are not made for heavy waste such as concrete, dirt, bricks, rocks, rubble, sand, soil, tiles or anything along those lines. Heavy waste must make up no more than 2 wheelbarrow loads per skip bin. Spring mattresses or car tyres can be taken at an extra cost, but must not be placed in the skip itself.
- The maximum weight of the 3.0m³ Zoom Mobile Skip must not exceed450kg and the4.0m³ skip contents must not exceed 600kg. Contents exceeding 600kg will breach the allowable limit imposed by roadauthorities for this type of trailer.
- Trailers will be weighed upon return to the Zoom Mobile Skips depot. Overloading will incur additional charges at a rate of $20 per 100kg, or part thereof.
- Fines: The hirer is liable for any fines imposed on the trailer skip whilst in possession of the hirer. Examples include fines from roadauthorities for illegal parking of the trailer bin, or fines from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for overloading the trailer or failing to secure the load.
- Hirer will contact Zoom Mobile Skips as soon as possible if the trailer is involved in an accident.
* If the skip is collected by the customer from one of our depots or if the skip is delivered by Zoom Mobile Skips.
- The hirer must provide as identity a valid driving licence and credit card (or one other form of ID). The hirer agrees to these documents being photocopied and retained by Zoom Mobile Skips.
- The hirer must ensure that the trailer does not exceed the maximum towing capacity of the towing vehicle. Please refer to theOwners’ Manual of your vehicle.
- Upon collection of the trailer, full payment for the hire is required.
- The hirer agrees that Zoom Mobile Skips can retain the deposit to cover administration costs in the event of the hirer not returning the trailer at the end of the hire period. The hirer further agrees that Zoom Mobile Skips can retain the deposit in the event of the trailer being returned damaged or with parts missing whilst the actual costs of repairs or replacement parts are ascertained via a Zoom Mobile Skips dealership for which the hirer will be held liable.
- The hirer must ensure that the tow vehicle is properly fitted with a towing bracket, 50mm ball, appropriate wiring for lights and indicators, and capacity for safety chains to be fitted.
- The hirer shall ensure that the trailer will not be used:
- a. for hire,
- b. any illegal purposes,
- c. outside the metropolitan areas of Adelaide,
- d. without prior consent will not lend, sell or otherwise part with the trailer from their control.
- The trailer is the property of Zoom Mobile Skips and the hirer at no time has right, title or interest in the hired trailer except that it is hired to the hirer.
- The trailer must be returned to Zoom Mobile Skips at the end of the hire period stipulated on the hire agreement. Zoom Mobile Skips reserves the right at their discretion to extend the hire period up to a period of 48 hours maximum by telephone prior to the expiry of the agreement. The normal advertised daily hire rate will become payable if a hirer fails to return a trailer at the end of the agreed hire period.
- If a hirer seeks to return a trailer prior to the expiry of the agreed hire period Zoom Mobile Skips reserves the right not to make any refund of monies to the hirer. This will be entirely at the discretion of Zoom Mobile Skips.
- The replacement value of the trailer hired is $7,600. The hirer agrees to this value in the signing of the hire agreement.
- All risks as stipulated in the terms & conditions of hire pass to the Hirer on the signing of the hire agreement and when the trailer leaves the physical possession and control of Zoom Mobile Skips. The hirer indemnifies Zoom Mobile Skips and shall keep it and its officers and employees indemnified in respect of:
- a. any loss or damage (including legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis) from any act, omission, or breach of this agreement or any law or regulation by the hirer, its officers, or employees or any person permitted by thehirer to use the trailer,
- b. any claims by any person for injury to person or property, including consequential loss, arising from the use of the trailer.
- The owner (Zoom Mobile Skips) shall not be liable for any injuries caused to the hirer, their agents or any third parties arising out of the use of the trailer during the hire period.
- The owner (Zoom Mobile Skips) shall not be liable for any consequential losses arising out of the use of the trailer or inability to use the trailer.
- The hirer is liable if the trailer is stolen, damaged or involved in an accident during the period of hire, whilst the trailer is both attached and detached from any vehicle. Any items carried or stored in the trailer are entirely the hirer’s responsibility, as are any accidents arising from the use of the trailer or any injury sustained to the hirer or any other third party.
- The hirer agrees to pay Zoom Mobile Skips in full the value of the trailer should it be stolen / lost / destroyed / confiscated / impounded. This amount shall become payable at the end of the hire period. Zoom Mobile Skips reserves the right to charge the full daily hire rate to the hirer until such monies are paid in full.
- The hirer agrees to pay the Zoom Mobile Skips full costs of any repairs or replacement parts of the trailer should the trailer be damaged or have parts stolen from it during the period of hire. These repairs/parts shall be undertaken / supplied by an authorised Zoom Mobile Skips agent and charged accordingly.
- The hirer shall inform Zoom Mobile Skips if the equipment is in need of any repairs or adjustment, and shall not authorise any person to carry out any repairs or adjustments without prior consent from Zoom Mobile Skips. The trailer is used at the hirer’s own risk, and the manufacturer’s stated tolerances must not be exceeded.
- The hirer must inspect the trailer and agree that the trailer is in good condition. The hirer agrees that the rental equipment has been received in good working condition, and will be returned in the same condition, ordinary wear and tear accepted.
- The hirer also agrees that in the event of the trailer not being returned to Zoom Mobile Skips at the end of the hire period that copies of the documentation supplied to Zoom Mobile Skips for identification purposes can be passed to the police to assist in their investigations.
Any trailer not returned at the end of the hire period will be reported to the police as stolen and the hirer will be deemed to be unlawfully in possession of the trailer from the expiry time of the signed hire agreement.
- The Hirer also agrees to pay the actual costs of Zoom Mobile Skips or their agents in their having to collect a trailer from the hirer due to the hirer’s refusal or inability to return it at the end of the hire period to the premises of Zoom Mobile Skips.
- The hirer also agrees to pay solicitors’fees and court costs involved on behalf of Zoom Mobile Skips if they have to take any legal action to recover either the trailer, the value of the trailer or repair costs through the hirer not complying with the terms and conditions of hire.
- Load must be secured: The hirer agrees that the lids of the dumpster trailer will be closed and secured during transport of the trailer. Overfilling the bin or failing to secure the load can lead to fines by roadauthorities, the EPA, and other regulatory authorities. Any such fines are the responsibility of the hirer on a solicitor and own client basis.
- Any amounts outstanding upon collection of skip may result in the contents of the skip being returned to the hirer, on their property.
- Zoom Mobile Skips shall be entitled to serve notices on the address specified on the front of this agreement.
Policies of Service
Cancellation and Changes policy
We understand that sometimes circumstances change, and you may want to cancel or change the dates of your booking. If this happens, here’s what you need to do:
Changing the date of your booking
There is no charge for changes to your booking date provided you advise us at least 1 day prior to the original bin delivery date/time. Changes on the day of delivery will incur a $50.00 delivery charge if the bin has already left our depot. If the bin has not left our depot, then there will be no charge.
Call our Customer Service Centre on 0408 088 142 to change the booking and process any extra payment. We will email you to confirm the new dates of your booking.
Cancelling your booking
Call our Customer Service Centre at least 48 hours prior to delivery on 0408 088 142 to have the booking cancelled. We will process any refund due and send you an email to confirm the cancellation. Booking cancelled on the day of delivery will incur a $50 administration fee.
Late payment fees
All customers mustpay by the agreed payment terms at the time of the booking.
- Zoom Mobile Skips reserves the right to charge a credit card previously used for any outstanding amounts without prior notice.
- Zoom Mobile Skips reserves the right to charge an interest fee and administration fee on any outstanding amounts.
- As at the 1st of July 2013 the interest rate is 5% of the total amount outstanding charged weekly plus a $50 administration charge.
The hirer agrees that any costs incurred in the collection of outstanding amounts including the fees of a debt collection agency and all associated court and legal costs are at the expense of the hirer.
Zoom Mobile SkipsSecurity Policy
Zoom Mobile Skips uses the EWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. EWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the EWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Zoom Mobile Skips or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within EWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- EWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- EWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Zoom Mobile Skips.
For more information about EWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Trailer Trash containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to deliver your skip bin within 90 minutes of your selected time; however please note that unforeseen traffic incidents can delay us.
If you wish to query a delivery, please contact us at email@example.com on 0408 088 142.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will give you a full refund provided you notify us at least 24 hours prior to us delivering the bin. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
This refund policy does not apply to bins that have been used or partially filled. All skip bins must be left empty and in their original condition.
All prices on the Zoom Mobile Skips website are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST.